Tony Fortune and Katherine McCarthy have acted in the formation of numerous charitable entities which have been approved by Charities Services including:
- Christchurch Rotary Earthquake Charitable Trust
- RNZWCS Limited
- Rotary Club of Remuera Charitable Trust
- Christian Prayer Centre Charitable Trust
- The Lewis Eady Charitable Trust
- Journey Church Trust (now Jesus Hub Trust)
- Red Leap Theatre Charitable Trust
- Bill and Lorna Boyd Charitable Trust
- Yvonne A M Smith Charitable Trust
- Gerald Hoult Memorial Trust
- Hugh Wynne Charitable Trust
- Auckland Refugee Council Benevolent Fund
- Choicekids Charitable Trust
- Network of Caring
- The Minnie Baragwanath Foundation
and have provided assistance to the following charitable entity:
- Auckland Refugee Council Incorporated
We currently have one application in the process of being registered with Charities Services and we are working on documentation for two further charitable entities.
Below is a comment from the trustees of one of our recently established charitable trusts:
"On behalf of the team, we would like to thank you and Tony so very much for your input in establishing our Trust. No hitches…no delays…no queries! Wonderful! All due to your expertise. Our gratitude is huge. Thank you again."
A charitable organisation can be one of three entities:
- Charitable Trust
- Charitable Company
- Charitable Incorporated Society
To find out more about the difference between various types of charitable entities, please read more
Are you an officer or trustee of an existing charitable entity?
Take Charities Services quiz using the following link to see how much you know about your role as an officer or trustee of a charity.
If you would like to discuss the establishment of a charitable entity, please do not hesitate to contact Tony Fortune or Katherine McCarthy.